By Becky Hogan
GOP House Members are doing a lot of chirping lately particularly about delays to Obamacare. And today The House will vote on delaying key parts of the law in the Republican’s latest efforts to dismantle the health care overhaul.
Which GOP members are taking to Twitter to voice their opinions the most?
We took at look at the top ten house Republicans who have posted the most tweets over the past 75 days. Here’s the line up:
1. Rep Kevin Brady (TX-8). GOP tweeting machine with 1,001 tweets. He wants #FairnessForAll when it comes to the Affordable Care Act.
2. Rep Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (FL-27). 885 Tweets. She often tweets in Spanish on everything from immigration reform to Obamacare. She’s calling the Obamacare delays onerous for families and small business.
2. Rep. Steve Stockman (TX-36). Tied for second with 885 tweets.
4. Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick (PA-8). 798 tweets. He’s calling the healthcare law a train wreck.
5. Darrell Issa (CA-49). 778 tweets. In addition to the Obamacare repeal, this GOP watchdog has been tweeting up a storm about the IRS investigation.
6. Trey Radel (FL-19). 617 tweets. Radel tweets across the aisle regarding Obamacare. Recently he even reviewed J-Zay’s new album via Twitter.
7. John Boehner (OH-8). 609 tweets. The House Speaker makes for an avid tweeter! Boehner reassured voters on Tuesday that House will not give up the cause on repealing Obamacare.
8. Rep. Stephen Fincher (TN-8). 591 tweets. He’s been tweeting about everything from student loan rates to the federal reserve, not so much on the ACA.
9. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (CA-48). 573 tweets. This former speechwriter for Reagan knows how to tweet.
10. Rep. Mike Kelly (PA-3). 546 tweets. The Congressman from Pennsylvania’s 3rd district doesn’t think there’s anything wonderful about Obamacare.
Check back here for more trends in social media and politics.